Monday, February 14, 2011

''MY DREAM, MY FUTURE''

Time indeed is running so fast. One moment your still a child and when you wake up you've now growned. Honestly, I don't want grow. I still want to enjoy my high school life, the most memorable, unforgettable and where you will feel the real happiness.
But I came o realize my goal why I've been studying for more than ten years , and that goal is to finish my studies, have a successful career and most especially to make my parents proud of me . I want to show them that I'm not like the others and that I have achieved something beyond their expectation. But that goal I'm talking about is not just any goal, it's my greatest dream. I'm now facing the most crucial stage of a graduating student and that is to choose any course. It's not easy to just choose any course because choosing a course must be you on decision and you must follow what your heart desires. And my hearts desires to be a professional nurse someday. To help my fellow people and help them ease the pain their experiencing.
It's important to have a dream because it gives you hope, it gives you the desire to study and because your dream will be your future.

No comments:

Post a Comment