Wednesday, January 5, 2011

NEW YEAR, NEW ME

It's like it's just yesterday I was still a little kid, but as a new year comes again I realized that days passed by to fast.
And as a new year comes there will always be what they call new years resolution. But for me its different, I don't want to make my resolution. I just want to act it than to write it. Now that its new year I want to make difference, I want to change my self for the better. I will change my bad attitudes to good. Last year I know I hurt many peoples feeling and I will try my best not to do it again this year. I will study harder and I will try my best to maintain my grades. I will be more sensitive about others feelings. I will be thrifty and spend my allowance wisely so that I can help my parents. I will be more responsible in doing my obligation as a student and as a member of my family.
It's a new year again and we should all make a change. Lets make our 2011 happy. Live it meaningful and also the years to come. Let us be grateful that God gave us another year to correct our mistakes and a chance to be with our loved ones.

1 comment:

  1. I agree to what you've said that we have/need to change our all bad attitudes..

    ReplyDelete