Monday, January 10, 2011

REFLECTION

We are now in the third grading period. I have learned a lot of things about ICT IV and also discovered some things that had widen my knowledge about computers .
I have learned how to apply HTML tags for example the image tag and the SRC attribute, the alt attribute,aligning images and adjusting sizes of images. I also learned the HTML links and a lot more. I also accomplished all our activities like the EXER 1 to 11. Of course I had troubles of making my exers but with the help of my teachers and classmates I had overcome all of them. It's really a nice thing that we have a subject like ICT because it really helps students like me to know more about computers.
I have to earn high grades so I have to study more harder and learn more about ICT IV because someday when I I'll go to college I can apply all this things.

3 comments:

  1. Your post is so interesting.Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. your post is so creative....wonderful post and you've got a talent in making sentences....
    GOOD LUCK!!!!!

    ReplyDelete